Wednesday, August 15, 2012

29 Weeks

  Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby: Georgia is the size of a butternut squash
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 14.5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.
Gender: It's a girl!!! Georgia Grace Harrison
Movement: Very active, especially before bedtime!
Sleep: Not as well this week, her moving has made it harder to fall alseep
Cravings: chocolate milk, ramen noodles
Symptoms/Sickness: mild indigestion, tiredness, my appetite has gone down a little bit
Best Moment this week: Marcus getting to share the news that he is going to be a daddy with his new 3rd graders!

We have had a busy week so far. The weather is so nice and fall-like so we have been taken advantage of it. My clothes line has been busy!  I am so pumped about fall being right around the corner. I was worried that the farther I got into my pregnancy the slower time would pass but it hasn't been like that. I still feel like the days are passing quickly and she will be here before we know it. My baby bump app on my phone recommended starting to think about what to put in our hospital bag-wow! Everyday is a new adventure and I am just enjoying the ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment