Wednesday, September 26, 2012

35 Weeks & TLRMC Shower

I'm 35 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of baby: Georgia is around 5.25 lbs - about the size of a honeydew melon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 22 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular. I'm down to just a few things I can still fit into. ha!
Gender: It's a girl!!! Georgia Grace Harrison
Movement: She is active with lots of hiccups and wiggling ha! She has what I believe to be an arm positioned in my right side that tickles when she moves :)
Sleep: Once I am comfortable, I sleep like a baby
Cravings: I just eat anything and everything these days
Symptoms: None to speak of, I feel pretty good considering I'm 5 weeks from my due date!
Best Moment this week: Thinking about all of my papaw stories I am going to share with Georgia Grace<3
 The countdown is on! 35 weeks/35 days! This is the countdown in Mr. Harrison's classroom. They have also all picked what day they think she will arrive--too sweet!

I think I have arrived at the point in the pregnancy that I look full term. I have gotten a lot of "How much longer?" and "Now when are you due?" comments lately ha! Friday we have our final ultrasound and I am anxious to see how big she is. Thankfully I haven't gotten to the uncomfortable stage yet (I still take the stairs at work) and I don't have any swelling. I hope it stays that way!

Last Wednesday the department heads at work threw me a shower! It meant so much to me that they would honor me in that way.

Georgia Grace is loving all of this cake :)! It was really good.

Kelly and I diving into the cake!

I am blessed with a great workplace with great "work family". My trunk was full of goodies! Marcus' school is throwing him a shower tomorrow as well. We are both lucky to work at places where we are appreciated and loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment