Monday, October 29, 2012

Here She Comes!

We are so excited!!! Georgia Grace will be making her arrival tomorrow! Our doctor, Marcus, and I thought this was the best decision for us! I have known since our appointment on Friday but we kept thinking I might go into labor on my own but nope--she may be a little stubborn, wonder who she gets that from? ;)

We are so thankful that I have had such an easy pregnancy and we pray that it continues to be smooth throughout labor and delivery. Whenever Marcus or I start to feel anxious about the whole event, we remember that God is in control, everything will be fine, and He will provide strength for the both of us that we never knew we had. Thank you to everyone who has prayed for us throughout this journey, please keep them coming!

Today I have done 4 loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and got the nursery 100% ready to go--I thought I might go into labor on my own after all of that :). I guess it's the "nesting" kicking in. I spent the rest of my afternoon snuggled up on the couch watching Hocus Pocus and tivo'ed Roseanne Halloween shows (I am not a big Roseanne fan but you can not beat her Halloween episodes-the BEST!).

I am going to try to get my sister to do an update once she is here! I am taking my laptop and will blog depending on how I feel.

We also found out today that Uncle Jake has been called out to Superstorm Sandy and leaves out in the morning. Of course we want him to be here for her birth but we know he is needed on the East Coast. We are sending prayers up for him and everyone else effected by Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment