Thursday, April 11, 2013

Welcome To The Outdoors, Georgia!

Georgia is an October baby which I love except that we have not been able to let her experience the outdoors. She was born at the peak of the fall season which led to a cold winter and now she is 5 1/2 months old as we enter sunshine weather. My mom took her strolling at the Hidden Valley Golf Resort (locals: we have given it a new name ha!) one afternoon while we had bible study and she said she just stared at the trees like  "I've never seen anything like that before" HA!

She has really enjoyed being outside the past few days. And wearing less clothes. The less clothes the better in her book. That's kind of a scary thought!

I've loved finally getting to dress her in cute clothes without wearing tights or legwarmers or cardigans with the outfit. I have quite a few 6 month summery outfits so I was glad when the weather changed so we don't miss the opportunity to wear them. I think she looks a lot like my sister here. She loves making silly faces with aunt Paigey :)

I had to share another sweet video of our GGH. Tuesday night we were having a hard time waking her up to feed her oatmeal cereal and I grabbed my phone and caught our girl being her normal happy self!

And a big Happy 70th Birthday to Grandmomma (yesterday)!! We are all going to LBL later in the month to celebrate mine and her birthday and Mark and Shannon's 30th wedding anniversary! We hope you had a great day gram, we are so thankful for you!

This weekend is shaping up to be a good one. The Masters (one of daddy's favorite events), a mural painting, and a birthday party are on the schedule. Happy Thursday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment