Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Roman

Roman Henry Ross
April 28th, 2014
3:15 pm
7 lb 10.5 oz 20 inches

He is perfect in every way! I can't really tell who he looks like just yet but he is so handsome! He is going to be a really good baby I can already tell.

"Aunt Kait" and Georgia Grace loving on the newest addition to our crew. She was smitten with him. She started calling him "Ro-Ro" yesterday afternoon so that's his nickname for right now :) Also read: extreme baby fever. I almost cried sitting there holding him. It took me back to our newborn days and as tiring as they were I would do it all over again tomorrow.

The three boys. Roman has great role models in these two men.

What a sweet perfect gift from God! I know there are big things in store for this baby boy. Welcome to the world Roman Ross!

No comments:

Post a Comment