Monday, March 13, 2017

Where Are You Spring?

It's March and we are suppose to be welcoming spring but it's colder than all get out and there has been snow in the forecast :/ We've pulled the winter gear back out but hopefully just for this week!

She's cute as a button but we are ready to say goodbye to our winter coat and toboggan!
 


 
I saw this on Facebook this week and it caught my attention since 1987 is the year I was born and I am about three weeks away from the big 3-0. I know this is a total joke but it is amazing how much busier our lives seem to be today than three decades ago. I feel like my childhood was simpler than what my children's childhood has been thus far. It was a nice reminder to slow down and don't overplan.


 
We did have one decent afternoon that we bundled up and played outside. They don't look thrilled but I promise they were. I think I had actually just told them we were going in for supper and they weren't happy about that.


 
And Thursday afternoon was nice too! The sun was shining and we found some mud. We want more afternoons like this.


 
Our weekend was about as low key as it gets. Friday night we met my Dad and family at Garcias for supper and then came home for a little girls time. Our nails are now spring ready! I love to spend as much one-on-one time with her as I can.


Saturday I wasn't feeling great (just a head cold) so we didn't leave the house and just relaxed and made homemade pizza.


 
Brother bear's second party plans are underway! I've got the theme (I've had this theme picked out for years ha!), got the venue (our house) and the date. Just working on the fun details! It's unfathomable that he will be two next month. So so crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment