Friday, June 4, 2021

Spring Days

I'm still blogging in photo dump fashion but hoping eventually I can start keeping up with us in real time. Until then, enjoy the briefing from the season :)

Biannual dentist appointments. No cavities for Georgia or Jack! Jack still has not lost a tooth but he has one that is very loose. He is not interested in getting it out!

The big kigs had a slumber party with the Evans' and began their night at Stellians!


Sweet kiddos. I'm so thankful for this family. I hope our kids grow up together and always stay close.
I seen this on Facebook and I love it. It rings true for the times we are living in. This is the kind of rebel I want to be.

Dollbaby looking like he's been filtered but nope, he's just that perfect :)

Her new bike from Santa is finally getting some use. She looks so old to me in this picture!

Some nights I'm Martha Stewart. Some nights we order a pizza and eat on paper plates on the porch. Finding the balance is the sweet spot :)

Baby boy modeling his Easter shirt

He loves to play and sit up. My baby is turning into a little boy. Every thing he outgrows is a reminder to me this is the last _______. It's hard on this mama's heart.

Georgia had Ella Kate and Brinley over for a slumber party. They wore their matching pjs and matching doll pjs Ash got them. They were the cutest!

The whole gang. The boys couldn't be left out.

Hugs for dad after some swinging <3

Footed jammies forever.

Just a mom moment I wanted to remember. Laundry is my favorite chore. I love having piles of laundry. It's signs of life and purpose.

The big kids spent an afternoon on Jake and Shanna's farm. 

I think they would make pretty good farm hands!

The cousin club and the cows


We returned the favor and the Evans' came and stayed with us the next weekend. They all had a blast being together!

I sold a ton of Georgia's clothes on Facebook and did a vehicle pick-up. Letting go of some of these outfits hurt but no more babies so they have new homes now. We will always have the memories!

Pa is officially a retired man! He hung up his hard hat for the final time in April. We are so proud of him. You won't find anyone with better work ethic than this man. He is an inspiration and I hope his retirement years are everything he has dreamed of!

Mama went on a shopping haul for the baby. He wears mostly Jack's things but I enjoyed getting him some new to him pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment