Georgia-you are THREE months old today!
Here's what you have been up to:
- Mommy has gone back to work so we have a new routine that you have adapted to very well. You seem to be content wherever you are which is so nice!
- We are finally taking you places and you seem to really love going and doing. You enjoy car rides and you sleep like a champ in your carseat.
- You laugh out loud and it's so sweet! You especially like when daddy acts silly (we have videos to prove that).
- You are very much a busy baby. You love to be talked to and you LOVE to talk back. We may have a motor mouth in our future!
- You just moved up to a size 2 diaper and you're wearing 3 month or 3-6 month clothing. You are around 13 pounds. Right on target!
- You take 6-7 breastmilk bottles per day. We try to anticipate when you're hungry because you don't like waiting!
- You are trying so hard to roll over. It won't be long!
- Your eyes are still a dark blue but I still think they may change to brown like mommy and daddy's.
- You love your paci but you have found your fist and that seems to be replacing your paci at the moment. You still enjoy your paci when you're sleepy. Your wubbanub has been great for you. You love holding your little caterpillar and mommy loves that you don't lose your paci as much now.
- You continue sleeping through the night-have I mentioned you are the best baby?! Typical bedtime is around 11 and most mornings you sleep until 7:30! I can't brag enough on how good of a sleeper you are. If we lay you down and you wake up in the transition you just goes back to sleep on your own!
- You smile, you laugh, you coo, you try to talk-you pretty much do it all!
Look at how much you have grown! :) Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you! Happy 3 months, Georgia Grace!