Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fried Chicken

We had a pretty laid back weekend. It was unseasonably warm this week which is not a good thing for the flu epidemic that seems to be effecting the whole nation. It is rampant right now. We are taking all measures to keep it out of our house.

Saturday night I learned how to fry chicken. This is Marcus' favorite food so I know it's a skill I need to master. Gram was my teacher, she makes some fabulous fried chicken. I was so intimidated by the endeavor but it really was easier than I had envisioned.

Here I am with my finished product! My mother-in-law gave me a 10 out of 10! I will toot my own horn and say I did a mighty fine job.

A staple in the south! It was fun making memories in the kitchen and I look forward to more in the future.


Here we are today before church. Georgia Grace went for the pretty in pink look! It was a nasty rainy day and temperatures are supposed to really drop tonight. We are staying in and getting comfy. Hope everyone had a great, flu-free weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment