Monday, January 28, 2013

The Reason I Blog

I started my blog in July 2012 as a way to record memories of my family. I am not patient or devoted enough to scrapbook so I chose blogging as my tool to document our life happenings. Blogging has become so fun for me and I know it will be so neat for my children to look back on. Someday they will be thankful for the countless pictures I will take of them ha!

I just ordered my first blog book from blog2print. I love it! I plan to make one each calendar year.

Blog2print allows you to print out your blog as a hard copy book. The layout is clean and simple. You have options to tweak your pages but I chose to keep it to as close to how my blog looks as I can. I am Type A like that.

I am so glad I have these memories documented for my family to read about for years to come. 

Crib update: we have had three successful nights in the crib! The first night she went to sleep at 11 and woke up at 12:30. When we went to check on her the sheet was wet so we think she spit up which caused her to wake up. She ate a little then went right back to sleep and slept until 8:15. Sunday night she fell asleep at 11 and slept until 7:45! She is the definition of an awesome sleeper! I know I am envied by many mothers because of this ha! Since we can't put a blanket on her we have been letting her sleep in gown sleepers and sleep sacs. She inherited the cold hand gene from her mother so we put mittens on her hands to help keep them warm. I am so proud of my babydoll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment