Sunday, August 1, 2021

Summer Days


Georgia has her own real life baby doll now :)


My morning bathroom buddy. He helps me get ready most mornings unless he’s being a sleepy head.


Mamaw and I went on a spontaneous trip to the Amish greenhouse one day. I took some time out of my work day and we had such a good time together. She found some yellow flowers that she absolutely loved. It was a spirit lifting day.




1st place in the kindergarten art show went to this guy!






Last day of second grade. What a year. I pray the rest of our school years do not look like this one as so much was missed (instruction and social aspects) due to covid protocols. We all deserve a gold star for surviving this one! 


The husband surprised me with an overnight stay at the Graduate hotel in Nashville for our anniversary! 






The first kid-free night in I don’t know when. We needed it and were so thankful for it. Happy anniversary babe, I’m so proud of US.


Sprinkling sweet baby Collins!


Just two besties with six kids between us. I have to pinch myself sometimes. I’m so thankful she’s always been by my side.


Wick play dates are always lots of fun!


So are evening strolls for baby and mommy.


Jack’s cutest fan in the stands!


A cousin tradition 

No comments:

Post a Comment