Tuesday, June 9, 2020

OBA 2020 part two

The last of our beach pictures. I probably took more than normal but for three months we have had minimal opportunities for pictures (besides candid which I prefer actually) so I think I made up for lost time.

A seven year memory popped up on my Facebook memories and so I asked sis to reenact it!

I'm not sure how we got to this age this fast. She just keeps getting more beautiful and perfect in her own way. She's my right hand man always and will be more now than ever with the new baby. I love my girl.

Picnic lunch on the beach. Some days we went back to the room and some days we opted to stay and daddy would bring lunch to us. I'm so thankful for the team we are in every day life and on vacations, I feel we have a good system of sharing duties and it's only gotten better with each passing year.

It's not a trip to OBA without an evening at The Wharf. There wasn't much going on this year due to COVID but we still did a little shopping, looked at the yachts and enjoyed the scenery. No ferris wheel this year because of the baby, I appreciate them not leaving mama out!

More carrying baby brother-they melt me.

A seven year old that's way beyond her years.

She loves modeling for me!
He does not ha! But his personality always shines when he's in a picture.

Always laughing at her hilarious brother

My beautiful family. We love eating at The Gulf, it was a perfect option to respect social distancing recommendations.

Just had to zoom in on her beauty <3
We stayed on the second floor this year which was nice to avoid elevators (except unloading and loading)!

More personality pictures :)

They are at the perfect height that I can bump them with my "big o' belly" as Jack calls it

The ocean=freedom from three months of quarantine! God is good.

Baywatch male lifeguards have nothing on our Jack Porter

Only one of two family pictures from our trip. We opted for casual and relaxed this vacation, it was awesome.

The kids learned that whatever they wanted at the beach, it would be their responsibility to help pack. That helped from ending up with everything but the kitchen sink.

After this picture, mamaw paid Jack to clean up the popcorn for her LOL Pretty sure it was his mess anyway... Jack loved that mamaw would put on her "nightie" every night. He would say if we had been out that evening when we were on our way back to the condo "I bet mamaw already has her nightie on" He is such a hoot!

They were so brave in the ocean this year and wanted to be out catching waves as much as possible

Beach naps>any other nap

This was the last day in the afternoon, he was feeling the tiredness from going wide open all week

He did agree to one more pic with his mommy. Mommy's boy!

We snagged one family picture at Sea N' Suds. We had a wonderful trip together, so thankful for my mamaw who will be 80 this year can still enjoy the beach with us!

Gammy and Georgia-besties <3

A full moon picture by the ocean

My $4 float I snagged from Walmart click list was a big hit

That's a wrap on our summer beach trip this year. This will probably be our last vacation for a while. Baby is due in a few months and who knows what the fall/winter will hold related to the coronavirus. We tried to enjoy every minute of our vacation in case it's the last one for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment