Monday, October 26, 2020

John Parker Picture Purge

It is past time for a photo dump of baby boy pictures. My blogging game has suffered with each child but I hope my babies look back one day and realize my days were full and blogging came at 1 am after they were tucked in bed and all the household chores were done :) 

The day we brought him home. I love those chubby cheeks.

Gammy's sixth grandbaby!

Grandmomma's fourth great-grandchild!

Pa is smitten with his new grandson

Gram and her boys

Aunt Shanna and Wick couldn't wait to come over and meet him!

Sweet boys, Wick looks so proud in this picture

Mamaw Carolyn and John Parker getting in some snuggles

Aunt Paige and Lots love him already!

Auntie and ALL her great nephews and nieces. I love this picture!

More auntie lovins'

Uncle Eric and Georgia getting in John Parker snuggles

Lottie loves Georgia so much!

Four days old. He was a fan of the hand-me-down mamaroo.

During the first month, Jack wanted to hold him every chance he could. Jack loves babies, especially his baby brother!

Sweet boy snuggled down napping in his rock n play. He loves it!

Five days old. He was eating every two hours so me and him were pretty inseparable for a while :) No complaints here.

The third time around makes me more aware of how fast it all goes. I hold him A LOT and have no regrets. All of the rest can wait.

Once the kids started back to school, it was just me and these boys all day. They are the best company.

His first sponge bath. He has dry skin so I only bathe him once a week and just do wipe downs when he needs it.

My boys <3

Mommy snapped a few pictures of him in our moses basket

Big baby boy almost fills it up!

He is perfect


John boy, Owen and Scout-my crew!

Snuggling with mommy is my favorite!

Belly full, burped and warm-life is good

Late summer babies enter the world at such a beautiful time of the year. It's still warm and green but fall and the holidays are right around the corner. I love his birthday. We spent a lot of time on the porch in his early weeks.

Anywhere with mommy and he's a happy boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment