Thursday, July 30, 2020

Baby #3 Sprinkle

Last Sunday, my friends surprised me with a sprinkle for mystery baby #3. I was completely clueless all the way up to the point we pulled in the driveway and saw all the cars! I did not expect it AT ALL and missed all the signs and strange coincidences ha! 

A few had asked me about giving me a shower and I said no. Between this baby being our third, coronavirus and not knowing the gender, I just didn't want to put anyone out with it. But my sweet friends knew they could do it without my permission and it would make me happy :) I have the best friends and family a girl could ask for! 

I already had tears going at this point but it was so hot I think they evaporated fast :) Sweet friend Jess came and picked me up while Ash was busy at her house getting everything ready! They told me we were going out to dinner for a rescheduled girls night but Ash was running late so we had to go pick her up last. They are slick.


Checking out who all was here! Completely shocked and so happy!

They know I love me some Riley's so that was the spread! Lots of baby pastels of all colors for our surprise baby.


Ashley and James have a beautiful outdoor kitchen, it made for a perfect shady spot for the food area

Of course sis was my present opener and card reader. She took her job very seriously.

She read. every. word. :) What would I do without her!

She loved every gift we received! This baby is as much hers as it is mine and daddy's she thinks.

Lots of questions about some of the mommy products I received! She will get an education this pregnancy...

My favorite girl! Her and Jack knew about the sprinkle for several days and managed to keep it a secret from me. They are the best.

Of course I had no idea this was going to happen but thankfully I fixed up somewhat! Dresses are my go-to at this point in the pregnancy anyway.


The hostess who did all of this for me! I can't thank these two enough for going out of their way to make sure I felt special no matter that it was my third baby and coronavirus and all the other excuses I made :) I love them both so much!

Four generation of Porter women

Plus sis and Ruthie too! 

I love this picture of us. Sister managed to have three kids in between my second and third child! She is a champ and the best little mama.

Harrison/Flener women, I love this picture of all of us together

Embry side of the family, Auntie had to leave so she missed the pic

And my bestest friends! Juleah even came down from Louisville to be there. I cried when I seen her because I knew what a sacrifice that was. During a time when everyone has been quarantined and felt alone, this was just what I needed to remind me of how blessed I am <3 And that I have a wonderful support system that will help me get through the rest of this pregnancy and the newborn days despite the awful global pandemic!

This was the group that was suppose to be going to dinner, it turned out to be even better than dinner :) Love these three and how they take care of me selflessly!

One final gift opening pic, she was really telling something big!

This was exactly what I needed but didn't realize that I did. I hate putting anyone out or making a fuss over things. I guess they knew that and just did it for me :) A huge thanks to Ashley and Rhonda for making this happen. 

Baby #3-now we are ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment