Tuesday, December 15, 2020

November and Thanksgiving

I’m home recovering from umbilical hernia surgery (today is December 30, 2020-playing catchup) and I hope to get my blog caught up through the holidays. I’m encouraged to keep this virtual family scrapbook because the kids LOVE looking through my blog books I have printed. Three kids later, I’ll probably never be as detailed as I once was but I’ll do my best to keep a snapshot of their childhood for them.

Baby boy loves being wherever his siblings are. He was propped up in sis’s bed watching them play. He’s never at a loss for entertainment.


G is a big helper with baby brother. She can give him a bottle, change his diaper and change his clothes. She helps with lots of other things too. She is the best!


She’s starting to carry him around while standing and that’s her favorite thing to do. 


Love this picture of her genuine smile and his fat belly :)


Just a snoozing but keeping the pac close just in case


School days in November were limited so she wanted to dress up when she could! I thought she was beyond beautiful this day.


Eight year checkup + flu shot for big brother. Georgia is up to 54 lbs! She’s always been on the low end on weight but she’s really headed up the growth chart now. Dr. Lee always went over her percentiles with me and he would have been so proud of her progress. We miss him!


Modeling one of his many bibs that Gram made for him! He’s a blessed baby boy.


And then I picked up blessed boy to find a blowout worth documenting!

I love this naked picture with his sweet, little arm rolls
We lost Scott the week of thanksgiving. After making this post, a distant neighbor called to report they seen him on the road that morning. We are so sad we lost both of our kitties this year. 


Making her famous pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving and requesting Jack not be in her picture. Of course, Jack wanted in the picture :)


Thanksgiving morning breakfast and parade watching tradition!


Our three little turkeys made us extra thankful this year 


I’ve been reminded through this difficult year that as long as we have family, we have all that we need. I’m so thankful for these four.


Thanksgiving lunch at Gammy’s, sis’s kind of food!


Ruthie Joy is eating food now and was happy she got to enjoy the feast

A cooking selfie with my favorite kitchen partner


I gifted Marcus these pilgrim salt and pepper shakers several Thanksgivings ago. They are on our table every year.


Georgia and Gram making fresh biscuits for our Thanksgiving feast.
















No comments:

Post a Comment