Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Update

Our days are super full right now with my new job and the new school year so instead of blogging I have been  heading straight to bed instead :) Stopping in for a minute to document some of my pictures from the weekend and this week. I absolutely love my new job but with all new things there is a learning curve so I am exhausted at the end of the day. Each day is getting easier and I'm getting a little more efficient. At least that's what I'm telling myself.
 
Friday I made my last official trip home from my previous job and I got behind an Amish buggy (that is a common occurence) so I thought I would take a picture. This has been the "traffic" I have had to deal with for three years. I know I won't miss the commute but I will miss seeing the beautiful countryside.
 
Friday night we went to our friend Thomas's 5th birthday party. It was a shark theme and Georgia Grace wasn't sure about sticking her head in the shark's mouth ha! It rained on and off so we didn't swim but still had a lot of fun!
 
Saturday was pictureless highlighted with sleeping in and being lazy. It was just what we needed.
 
Sunday after church we came home and were playing outside when I heard her crying. She had her first wasp swing ;( She was pretty upset for two minutes or so but then she was fine and never talked about it again. Poor baby girl.
 
Sunday night we went to a fish fry at Chris and Gina's. This child has turned into a little singer. She knows almost all of "Jesus Loves Me" and the Frozen songs of course. She makes up her own songs too. I hope she is always comfortable expressing herself!
 
Monday was a big day for me. It was my first real day of dropping Georgia Grace off at Grandmomma's. Daddy usually has the honors but since I am working just a few blocks away I can do it! And I even get to go eat lunch with her too :) I've got it made as a working mom.
 
My blogging may continue to be sporadic until everything settles down a little bit. Even though I'm busy, I'm thankful for the new opportunity I have and the more time I will have with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment