Monday, July 18, 2016

My New Nephew

I couldn't wait to finish this post! I am such a proud Aunt Kait. Here's a little introduction to the newest member of our family-

My sister went for her checkup on Tuesday July 6th and her water broke while she was at the doctor's office so she headed right over to labor and delivery to have a baby! She was one day shy of her due date.


Isn't she the cutest pregnant mama getting ready to deliver ever? I was honored that she chose me to be in the delivery room with her. Seeing my nephew enter this world was a gift and a moment I will never forget.


After about 20 minutes of pushing, Boaz Bailey Salmons was born. He weighed 7 lb 15 oz and was 19 inches long. He is perfect, beautiful and looks like his Daddy.


I had my Canon with me so I was able to snap a few pictures of the first moments. This one is a favorite.

After what seemed like an eternity to these two, they finally met their new baby cousin. For Georgia it was love at first sight and Jack was so curious about a new baby in the family :) They will be best buds.

He was bright-eyed staring at his Aunt Kait. We are all so proud of him. The joy of being an aunt is priceless.

A sweet moment I captured of Paige and her best friend Sophie. Sophie jumped in her car and drove like a mad woman to the hospital from Louisville and made it in time to be there when he was born. Paige has so many amazing friends that love her and celebrate all of life's best moments right along side of her.

Uncle Marcus. He snuck over to visit Bo today without telling me until he was already there! He's so in love.

"Bo" and Mommy are doing just fine. He's growing and healthy and is sweet as sugar. Thank you Jesus for this perfect blessing to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment