Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

We spent all weekend celebrating Mother's Day and it was a pretty perfect one. The weather was awesome so we were outside a lot and just enjoyed spending time with family and eating good food.

Mother's Day 2017
Look at how big my babies are! They have grown like weeds this spring. They keep me busier and I haven't had as much time to document things so it feels like they are growing even faster. Let's also give a shout out to the amazing hydrangeas we got at Lowes about a month ago. They are rockstar plants!

 

These are hysterical to me. They said that what was impressive about Jack's is that they didn't have to prompt him at all for answers, he knew exactly how he wanted to answer each question ha! Georgia saved herself on the age thing by adding 24 to lessen the blow of 60! I will cherish these questionnaires forever.
 

 
We hosted my mom's family for Mother's Day this year. I loved having everyone together like old times. Paige is leaving soon so we are enjoying all the time we can.


 
Paige's first Mother's Day. I'm so glad we got to spend her first one together.


I've had such wonderful motherly examples in my mamaws, mom and sister. I'm so thankful for them.
 

Saturday we visited my mamaw and picked the strawberries out of her patch. She hadn't picked them since Wednesday so we had a pretty big harvest to tend to. The kids lasted about five minutes and then they found their garden tools and decided playing in the dirt was more fun :) Mamaw and I picked for about an hour and a half and ended up with a pretty good load!

I received two beautiful dresses from Marcus and the babes, a personalized G & J bracelet from Mark and Shannon and precious homemade gifts from the kiddos. I am blessed beyond measure. I'm so thankful for everyone who made Mother's Day such a special one.

No comments:

Post a Comment