Friday, September 2, 2016

Jack's one year photo shoot

In true second child fashion, I drug my feet with scheduling Jack's one year pictures. I think I kept going back to Georgia's one year pictures and how terrible that shoot went and I just couldn't bring myself to go through it again. She cried almost the entire shoot bless her heart. I worried it would be a repeat of that.

Fast forward three months later and we finally had his first year shoot. And it went great! Besides the fact it was an extremely hot day. Maybe the hottest day of summer 2016. We were all dripping with sweat when we were done but Julia captured some amazing shots (as always!) and I have new material for updating my photo walls.

Without further ado...







 




















I have so many favorites. Thank you Jules for always going above and beyond our expectations!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! They turned out great and your property is simply stunning as a backdrop! Hugs and luvs, Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! They turned out great and your property is simply stunning as a backdrop! Hugs and luvs, Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Darcy! I'm glad you still keep up with my blog, it's a dying art but I'm glad some still enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete