Friday, February 13, 2015

32 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of baby: Jack is the size of a sack of potatoes (about 4 lbs)
Total Weight Gain: Gained 14 lbs and feel so. much. bigger. this time 
Maternity Clothes: Wearing lots of dresses and long tops with leggings. I'm trying to make regular clothes work in a size bigger than my normal.
Gender: It's a boy! Jack Porter Harrison
Movement: I'm growing a future NFL kicker I just know it.
Sleep: Sleeping great this week but I've been extra tired
Cravings: fruit juice, salty foods
Symptoms: Just feeling large, some heartburn, a little nausea in the morning 
Best Moment this week: Putting together his crib and bedding. Marcus surprised me, I didn't know he was doing it. One of my favorite moments!

Georgia Grace is better and was able to attend her preschool Valentine's party. This year we have store bought cards and goodies and she will have as much fun as if we had made homemade everything. Sometimes convenience and easy is the best choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment