Another very fast month is in the books for our Jack. When creating this post I realized I have not updated his baby book since his one month stats! Thank goodness for this blog.
Jack-you are four months old!
Here's what you have been up to this month-
- Your four month checkup is next week so I will update with stats then (weight- 15 1/2 lbs, 35th percentile; length-26.5", 95th percentile; head circumference-95th percentile). You appear to be a big boy, I think you will be tall. You're in size 2 diapers and 6 month clothing. You can wear size 0 shoes but the 1s are still a little big for you.
- You wear a bib with everything because you are drool mcdroolster.
- You rolled over for the first time this month! Both you and your sister rolled over at 3 1/2 months. You haven't rolled over much since but you know you can if you want to.
- You appear to be able to recognize people you are familiar with, especially your Mommy. You always flash the cutest smile that makes your whole face smile when someone acknowledges you.
- This month I started supplementing your breastmilk with formula. I gave you Enfamil because that's what we were sent home with from the hospital and you tolerated it with no problems. You are a good eater and Mommy has had a hard time keeping up with you. You still receive about 90% breastmilk but it's good to know you can tolerate formula well and you are satisfied no matter what I give you :)
- You still don't have a set eating pattern but I feel like we will develop one this month with Mommy and Daddy back to work.
- You take 3-4 naps a day ranging in length from 30 minutes to 3 hours. Most nights you sleep from 9:30-10 to 6:30-7. Go baby Jack!
- You have found your feet and like to play with them. You LOVE long hair and hold on for dear life if you get a hold of some. You like to keep your fists clinched and toes curled :)
- You love to talk, talk, talk. You squeal and coo all the time. You love when someone talks to you and you try to talk back. It's the sweetest.
- Your hair is long and blonde with some curl to it. Your eyes are dark blue. You have long eyelashes like your sister.
- You love your big sister and want her attention anytime you can get it. She is really good about playing with you so right now you are her live baby doll.
- We continue to swaddle you for bedtime. The good news is some mornings you wake up with one arm already out and that doesn't wake you. Hopefully you will make an easy transition when we wean you from it.
- You are easy going and laid back. You love to be held and cuddled.
- You have no trouble riding in a vehicle and most of the time you fall asleep. We take you with us everywhere now. It's easy to get out and do things since you are usually content with whatever we are doing.