Thursday, November 20, 2014

20 Weeks

 


(picture taken Monday on our snow day)
Pregnancy Update:

How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: baby is the size of a banana
Total Weight Gain: Gained 1 lb (have no idea how this is possible with the size of my bump!)
Maternity Clothes: My maternity tote is out of storage and sitting in our room but I'm still able to squeeze in regular clothes. The rubberband pant trick has been my best friend for several weeks now :)
Gender: It's a boy!!! We are so excited we will have one of each now!
Movement: Marcus felt him for the first time this week! And every night when I eat my nightly bowl of chocolate ice cream he goes wild. 
Sleep: I'm sleeping like a rock and could sleep 24/7 if I allowed myself ha!
Cravings: Just anything and everything
Symptoms/Sickness: Heartburn and some nausea but nothing to complain about
Best Moment this week: Moving into our new house! Now we just need our little guy with us to make it a home (in 20 weeks though ha!)
 
So as I mentioned we stayed at our new house for the first time last night! The mattresses arrived yesterday afternoon so we worked all afternoon and night getting everything ready to stay for good. Even though we are in there is still so much to do. But each day our garage full of stuff gets a little less full and the house becomes more full. It was sad to leave my Dad and his house where we have been for almost six months but at the same time we were so ready to have our own place again. Even though rooms are missing light fixtures and there's not a TV in the house it already feels like home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment