Sunday, November 2, 2014

Two Years


Dear Georgia,
In a perfect world I would have had this written and posted on your actual birthday but we know life gets in the way sometimes :) And what a beautifully full life we have been given when God gave us you. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that you are TWO!
 
My October baby came into this world with such beauty and ease and that continues to be true. Your birthday will always be a special day for me too because it is also the day I became a mommy. I never knew how much I could love someone until you were placed in my arms for the first time. Those first few days with you were magical and moments I will never forget.
 
The last 730 days with you has been a gift. Every milestone, smile, laugh, cry, tantrum and all the other events have been a part of your story. You have the ability to light up a room when you enter it and you make friends everywhere you go. Your sweet personality and contagious smile has brought us endless joy and pride.
 
As we enter into this new chapter of our lives expanding to a family of four, my hope is that you will love and cherish your role as big sister. You are a natural leader and already love to tell people what to do ha! I know you will be the best big sister to your baby brother. I pray that your bond will be close and you will always put each other first.  
 
As hard as it is to see you grow up from a baby to a little girl I look forward to those days and thank God for making you perfectly ours. You are the most adorable baby girl I have ever seen! God knew what He was doing when He gave you to us. I pray that we will be the Christian parents He intended for us to be and we provide you with opportunities to live a life that would be pleasing to Him. We would lasso the moon for you if that's what you wanted! :)
 
So my dollbaby daughter, happy second birthday! The days may seem long sometimes but I know the years are short and I don't want to take for granted one second with you. Our love for you grows each and every day. Our lives have been changed in the best way possible.
 
I love you forever!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment