Wednesday, January 21, 2015

29 Weeks

Pregnancy Update:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks 
Size of baby: Jack is the size of a butternut squash
 Total Weight Gain: Gained 8 lbs 
Maternity Clothes: Wearing lots of dresses and long tops with leggings. I'm trying to make regular clothes work in a size bigger than my normal.
Gender: It's a boy! Jack Porter Harrison
Movement: Lots and lots! He may very well come out kicking and screaming
Sleep: Sleep has been better this week and I've noticed I am getting tired easier
Cravings: Rice Krispie treats, meat, fruit
Symptoms/Sickness: Feeling great! No symptoms big enough to complain about.
Best Moment this week: Extra unplanned time at home to work on our big girl and Jack's new nurseries

I'm feeling very large and in charge this week. Bending over is an obstacle and I may have started to waddle a bit. But I feel good and I'm growing a healthy baby so no complaints here. Eleven weeks until we meet our sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment