Jack-you are TEN months old! Double digit months! You are quickly becoming our big boy.
Here's what your life as a ten month old looks like:
- You weigh 19.4 pounds and 30.75 inches long. You are wearing 12 month clothing (Georgia was wearing 6-9 month at this age...), a size 3 diaper, and size 2/3 shoes. You are super tall with a large head-a brawn with brains :)
- You have two bottom teeth and four top teeth! The two front teeth are mostly in and the next two have just broke the skin. It is getting easier for you to chew things now.
- Feeding schedule-you are taking about five bottles a day, roughly 30 ounces of formula. You still only take a bottle. We have offered a sippy but you just aren't interested yet. You eat every meal with us now and pretty much eat all day long. You love to eat.
- Your favorite foods are bananas, roast, potatoes, apple juice, crunchies and orange vegetables. We go back and forth between baby food and table food. There are very few foods that you don't like.
- Your sleeping schedule is 8:30pm-7am most days with a morning nap and an afternoon nap. You rarely get up through the night now. You nap and sleep at night in your crib and have slept great since the first night we transitioned you. Mommy has been blessed with two good sleepers!
- You are the busiest baby. You want to be right in the middle of what is going on. You are a speed crawler and would probably be walking by now if we worked with you but we aren't in any hurry :) You stand on your own for several minutes and walk yourself around the couch and coffee table. You like to explore the kitchen cabinets and toilets...
Jack and Georgia at ten months
- You gibber gabber constantly. You really act like you are telling us a big story sometimes :) You love kisses, pulling hair and playing with Mommy's necklaces and earrings.
- You absolutely love your sister. First thing every morning you start looking for her. If she leaves the room you go to find her. If you hear her in the other room, you stop and listen. She is your favorite person and she's pretty fond of you too. Y'all are already best friends and playmates.
- We are starting to tell you "No" and you are learning that no means you shouldn't do it. You don't always like hearing it but so far that has been enough to correct your behavior.
Happy ten months, Jack Porter Harrison! You make our lives so full and fun.