Jack-you are ELEVEN months old!
*We decided to wear our UK attire to represent the Cats winning the SEC championship last weekend!
Here is what you have been up to lately:
- You probably weigh 22 pounds, wear 12 month clothing (some 18 month footed sleepers), size 3 diapers, and size 3 shoes. You're our long and strong boy.
- You can say "momma", "dadda", "ball", "ba ba", and "bye bye". You jabber constantly! And you make the sweetest expressions on your face when you do it like you're really telling a story full of emotion. You love to play pat a cake.
- You really hate having your diaper changed. It's usually a traumatic experience. I'm crossing my fingers this means you will potty train easy and early like your sister did.
- Your diet consists of mostly transition formula, fruits (love strawberries), vegetables (orange ones), an egg every morning for breakfast and pretty much anything lightly seasoned from the table. You have almost given up baby food. You will still take the occasional bananas or sweet potatoes but it's mostly the real thing now.
- You have 6 teeth-4 on the top and 2 on the bottom. We can tell when you are teething because it makes you feel bad and you just want to be held 24/7.
- Your sleep schedule has been rocked due to springing forward but normally you take two naps a day (about 1 1/2 hours) and sleep 12 hours at night. You sleep through the night beautifully! You know the way to your mommy's heart ;)
- You will probably be walking any day now. If we worked with you at all you would be but we are not in any hurry. You are a speedy crawler and love to doddle around with us holding your fingers. I really cannot believe it's time for this step.
- As much as you and Georgia love each other, I'm already breaking up fights. Mostly over sharing toys. You haven't learned the concept and Georgia thinks it's high time you do ha! But y'all love each other something fierce. You look for her first thing in the mornings and she wants you to be included in everything we do. You hit the jackpot in the sister department.
- You love bath time, playing with sister, eating, rough housing on the couch or in mommy and daddy's bed, being outside and playing ball. I can already tell sports are going to be your thing.
- Your eyes still have a faint hint of blue but it looks like they will be brown like the rest of your family. Your hair is long and curly and too cute to cut right now :)
Both of my babies at the eleven month mark. Some identical features with completely different coloring. They are the best of us.
Your first birthday is right around the corner. I don't know how my baby turned into an almost one year old but I am so thankful I have been here every step to watch you grow and develop. You have been the perfect addition to our family. Thank you for being the perfect little boy for us.
I love you to the moon and back.