Wednesday, July 18, 2012

25 Weeks



Pregnancy Update:
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
 Size of baby: Georgia is the size of a head of cauliflower
 Total Weight Gain: Gained 8 lbs
 Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity pants but everything else is regular.
 Gender: It's a girl!!! Georgia Grace Harrison
 Movement: The baby has really increased her movement this week!
 Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
 Cravings/Aversions: I've craved apple juice the last few days?!? I can’t eat yogurt or animal crackers which were once staples in my diet :/
 Symptoms/Sickness: NONE (So thankful!)
 Best Moment this week: Feeling Georgia move a lot and working on her nursery

This week other people have really started noticing my growing belly! I am happy to be leaving the "pregnant or gaining weight?" stage ha! I have had such as easy pregnancy so far and I thank God for it. I pray that the next 15 weeks go as smoothly.

I have a doctors appointment next week which will include my glucose test. My mother had gestational diabetes with my sister so I really hope I don't have it too. Even though I picked the perfect profession to deal with it, I don't want any part of it!

Marcus picked up our rocker for the nursery yesterday and assembled it. We absolutely love it! It was exactly what we were wanting. As you can see our dog baby is pretty fond of it too. It’s so funny how he has shown so much interest in all the nursery things. We may have some jealousy issues to deal with come October!

No comments:

Post a Comment