Monday, July 16, 2012

HHi part 2

Here are a few more pictures from the trip. I got a new Canon camera for my birthday and this was really our first time trying it out.

The girls enjoying some Frozen Moo ice cream! (bad quality, blaming the photographer ha!)

Us at The Crazy Crab for dinner, we were starving from all the shopping ha!

Iphone pic from Smokehouse. I am eating for two so I have no shame posting all the restaurant pics :)

As I mentioned earlier, we got a new camera after we found out we were expecting. My sister took some pictures of us one evening at the beach and they turned out pretty good I think! You can never go wrong with a beach setting.

Or the Atlantic Ocean.

Owen our goldendoodle stayed home with my in-laws so we had to get him a souveneir. It looks so good with his golden hair!

Today was my first day back to work. It's not near as hard going back to work after vacation when you love your job! Back to reality is not too shabby :).

No comments:

Post a Comment