Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekend Recap

We started the weekend off by getting up early Saturday morning to go create our baby registry! We wanted to go early to beat the crowds of the normal shoppers. I quickly realized a lot of things I was going to have to wait and register for online so it didn't take as long as I thought-hubby was happy about that! :)

Dad making a selection. He is totally fine with a house full of pink and I love him for that! (Pics taken with my iphone so not the best quality)

Mommy with the gun! Watch out!

After we finished registering, we went to a few consignment stores that I usually have good luck at. Not yesterday :/. We came home empty handed (except a few cheap infant onesies to practice my embroidery on). That just means more shopping ha!

After shopping, we stopped at Steak N' Shake for lunch. I had forgot how much I love that place.

Couldn't pass on a homemade milkshake!

We came back home and Marcus went golfing while I had a pool day. It is still so sunny and warm here-better enjoy it while we can!

Ashley and I enjoying our sunny Saturday!

This morning we went to church and to eat at my mamaws. I foresee the rest of the afternoon being spent finishing up the registries online and maybe a little sewing I have neglected since I got home from vacation. Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment