Wednesday, July 25, 2012

26 Weeks

Pregnancy Update:
How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: Georgia is the length of an English cucumber
Total Weight Gain: Gained 11 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity pants but everything else is regular.
Gender: It's a girl!!! Georgia Grace Harrison
Movement: I'm really feeling her move a lot this week, especially at night. Oh boy!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
Cravings: chocolate milk, peaches
Symptoms/Sickness: NONE (So thankful!)
Best Moment this week: Creating the registries for her shower!

Today I had my 26 week appointment. I have gained another 3 pounds (11 total-yah!) and her heart rate was great at 148. My doctor wants me to gain 35 pounds because I am tall so I am doing my best. I'll do whatever I can for a healthy baby. I will start having appointments every two weeks now which is exciting! We are having a 4D ultrasound next time- can't wait! All in all it was another great appointment and we are one step closer to meeting her.

I know it's a little early to already be making purchases like this but we found a deal we couldn't pass on---Georgia has her first car ha! Isn't it the cutest thing? It is a Jeep brand walker. We bought it second-hand so we got a really good deal on it. If you know me very well I am all about good deals and being original! We will store it in our building until she's ready to use it. So darn cute!

My Papaw Porter actually bought it for her so he gets the credit for buying her first car :)

Back to my laundry and then church tonight. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment