Monday, July 30, 2012

Birthday Boy

Happy 24th Birthday to my wonderful husband!!!
Wasn't he the prettiest little boy you've ever seen?

I love this one! He loved the 'Cago Bears!

I am so proud of this man and all the accomplishments he has achieved at this point in his life. We were just babies here! (high school graduation, 2006)

He is going to be the best father in the world in just 13 short weeks!

Happy Birthday Marcus Paul Harrison! I thank God for creating you on this day 24 years ago and bringing us together almost 9 years ago. I can't imagine going through this journey called life without you.


Marcus celebrated his 24th birthday by painting Georgia's nursery ha! Him and his dad had a father/son day preparing for their daughter/granddaughter :). The nursery is really coming together, I'll do a nursery reveal once everything is in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment