Wednesday, August 1, 2012

27 Weeks

Pregnancy Update:
How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of baby: Georgia is the size of an eggplant
 Total Weight Gain: Gained 11 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity pants but everything else is regular.
Gender: It's a girl!!! Georgia Grace Harrison
Movement: I feel her move simultaneously in two different spots so she must be kicking and punching ;)
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good, mostly on my back at this point.
Cravings: chocolate milk, peaches
Symptoms/Sickness: NONE (So thankful!)
Best Moment this week: Painting the nursery!

I had my one-hour glucose test today and I do not have gestational diabetes! Yah! I may just have to celebrate with a Blizzard ;) The paint fumes from the nursery have vented so I am able to go in there again. Marcus and I (and Owen) stayed in there a while last night just imagining what our life is going to look like in a few months. As exciting of a time as it is, I still have my worries and fears as a soon-to-be new mom. Will she be healthy? Will she be a good sleeper? Will breastfeeding go well? When I start worrying, I try to turn them over to God and that gives me piece of mind. For He tells us to "Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall". This scripture I will hold dear to my heart in the coming months.

On a side note, the well known (in these parts) Kentucky Sports Radio traveled to Morgantown this morning!! Marcus was so excited! Here in Wildcat country we spring at any opportunity to hear about our Cats!


Matt Jones hosting KSR show from the Farmboy!


A large crowd attended the big event. Marcus got to go but I had to work. Matt even retweeted Marcus later in the day--if you are a part of the twitter world you know that is kind of a big deal ;). How many days until Big Blue Madness?!? C-A-T-S Cats Cats Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment