Saturday, August 11, 2012

Enjoying Life


It has finally cooled off around here and I am so glad! I love a good hot summer but once school starts back, football season begins, and the days start getting shorter, I am ready for cool (or even pleasant!) weather. It also means that fall is right around the corner and that makes me giddy with happiness for so many reasons!

Some of my favorite people in the world came to visit us today! My cousin Michelle (better known as Shelky) and her kiddos Lyndsey Gail and Jordan came to see the nursery and to love on Owen. They live in Tennessee but were in town for the weekend and I am so glad they stopped by!! I should have got a pic!

Today has consisted of cleaning out and organizing our storage building, enjoying dinner from the Green Egg, and hopefully we will get to see a meteor shower before bedtime! I love productive Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment