Wednesday, August 22, 2012

30 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 Weeks (The dress I'm wearing is the one I wore to the reveal party. It's fitting a little differently these days ha!)
Size of baby: She is the size of a head of cabbage and weighs approximately 3 pounds!
Total Weight Gain: Gained 17 lbs (halfway to the goal weight gain my doctor set for me)
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.
Gender: It's a girl!!! Georgia Grace Harrison
Movement: Able to see/feel big movements like rolls and flips!
Sleep: Fair, I have been surrounding myself with pillows and that seems to help
Cravings: I crave chocolate milk every night before bed
Symptoms: heartburn (which will probably only get worse after seeing how much hair she already has!), more tired than usual but nothing major
Best Moment this week: Attending childbirth class with Marcus

As fall approaches and we get closer to meeting our daughter, I can't help but get excited for all the little accessories we get to put her in. There really is an endless amount of things you can get for a baby girl. Everything I see is so cute and I feel like she "needs" it ha!

I love these little football legwarmers! I think they will look so cute with onesies! Since she will be born right in the middle of football season, I know she will get to wear these a lot. Can't wait to see her in them!

And I may have to get her one of these just in case she does come when she is supposed to on Halloween :) This could be her first Halloween costume!

This is going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment