Thursday, August 9, 2012

28 Weeks

Pregnancy Update:
How Far Along: 28 Weeks (3rd tri)
Size of baby: Georgia is the size of a melon
 Total Weight Gain: Gained 14.5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity pants but everything else is regular.
Gender: It's a girl!!! Georgia Grace Harrison
Movement: Lots! A very active baby girl.
Sleep: Good! I am feeling more tired now as I enter my 3rd trimester.
Cravings: chocolate milk, peaches
Symptoms/Sickness: NONE (So thankful!) My only discomfort is pressure on my bladder. We discovered from the 4D ultrasound that she is positioned really low which explains me feeling like I need to pee all day!
Best Moment this week: 4D ultrasound that revealed a beautiful healthy baby girl!

Third trimester--yah! Seeing her this week at the ultrasound has made me that much more excited and anxious to meet her! It also made me realize there are still things we need to do before she gets here. I know these things will get done but my Type A is kicking in ha!

August 9th, 2012
Morgantown Elementary
3rd Grade
3rd year teaching
Marcus started back to school Thursday so he won't have as much time to tackle my "honey to-do lists" ;).  I am praying he has a great school year and continues to impact his students in a positive way!

No comments:

Post a Comment