Tuesday, August 7, 2012

4D Ultrasound

Yesterday was a day we have been looking forward to--our 4D ultrasound! We had a 3D ultrasound at seventeen weeks so we were eager to see how much she had developed since then.

Here she is! We didn't get great face shots because the cord was right in front of her nose but we still could tell so much about her. We think she has my lips and Marcus' nose! She is just so beautiful!

Here is a side profile! It looks like she is blowing a bubble but that is still her cord! She was very active and kept moving her mouth like she was trying to talk to us :)


This one is hilarious. It looks like she is cocked and loaded to give me a swift kick AND punch! Ha!

And probably my favorite picture of all--her hair! According to the US tech and my doctor, she has a TON of hair to be 28 weeks gestation! I am one happy momma!

To give you a little perspective, here I am at 6 weeks old--we have the big hair gene!

Everything looked great from the ultrasound! She is growing just like she needs to be and weighs approximately 2 1/2 lbs right now. I praise God for a healthy, growing, active baby girl. God continues to provide for us and it comforts me knowing He will see me through the rest of my pregnancy. I can not thank Him enough for giving us the gift of our daughter. Our cup runneth over!

"Children are a heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is His reward." Psalm 127:3

1 comment:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. ultrasound training simulator

    ReplyDelete