Saturday, July 14, 2012

HHi

Last week the family headed to Hilton Head island for a week of sun, sand, and relaxation. We wanted to go on one last big trip before baby girl arrives!

This was mine and Marcus' first trip to HHi and we loved it! I love the gulf coast beaches but sometimes it's nice to head East and see what that side of the coast has to offer. It did not disappoint!

My brother spends his summers in HHi working at Steamer Seafood. It was so nice to see him and we had to snap a pic with the best server on the island ;)

             Enjoying some delicious seafood.

               Rachel, Nathan, and Marcus shared this-I don't think they let any of it go to waste!

6 month mark on the beach! God is so good!

Hubby and I--He had to show his Wildcat pride in Gamecock country :)

Mom and I riding Rachel and Nathan's bikes on the beach. I love that biking is the main source of transportation on the island. I want to take Georgia and let her ride all over the island!

My beautiful sister at Harbour Town.



A Carolina sunset.

We celebrated the summer birthdays this week since we all couldn't be together to celebrate on the actual days. Paige turned 21 in June, Cody will be 21 in July and Marcus will be 24 in July also.

It was a great week filled with relaxing on the beach, laying by the pool, eating yummy food, and just enjoying each other's company. This trip made me even more anxious for Georgia Grace to get here so we can start making memories like this with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment