Sunday, June 14, 2015

Bucket list, bathtime and beaufort babies

I am behind on my blogging so this post is actually about last week. This week is VBS so my blog lagging could continue a little longer but I know it will be time well spent away from the computer. VBS is the biggest week for our church and I know God has big things in store!

We created our summer bucket list for this year. It's shorter and easier than last year to match the season of life we are in right now but I think it will be just as fun. We've already knocked a few off and this week we should be able to accomplish a few more.

She has a nickname of "Curious Georgia" and this picture should explain the said name. I usually pump in the kitchen near the sink but this night I moved it to the living room and she instantly had to try it out for herself. Won't this be a hoot to show her someday! Also, I was washing her anywhere chair cover and she played with the pieces of the chair all. day. long. She built a fort, turned them into a bed and used it more this way than she does as a chair ha!

Sweet brother has decided that bath time is fun! I think he looks so much like my Papaw Denzel in this picture.

There's nothing sweeter than babies fresh out of the bath. I could just eat him up!

Our Director of Transportation for the school district is retiring at the end of the month and Jack and me attended his retirement celebration. Mr. Reed is someone I have known all my life and always thought highly of. I'm so happy for him and this next chapter of his life.

He loves Jack and Jack loves him too! The Reed family go to church with us so I'm glad we will continue to see him regularly. 


Wednesday was spent poolside. She has become brave in the water and does new things every time we swim. She told her Uncle Eric when they were swimming this weekend, "I'm gonna get out and have the perfect jump. I'm gonna jump over Morgantown!"
 
Production goes out the window when this boy wants his mommy. It all can wait. This sunsuit he is wearing is a 6-9 month. We are outgrowing our clothes quickly!


Jack is baby model! The Beaufort Bonnet Company used a picture taken by Julia Christopher Photography of Jack to promote their newborn bow swaddle. I love that there are beautiful things for baby boys too! Georgia was also a Beaufort baby when she was younger to promote their bonnets. We are honored our babies were chosen!

Crossing "snow cones" off our summer bucket list. Mommy and Daddy got frog in a blender and Georgia got watermelon. It wasn't her favorite so we will have to try something else next time.

This weekend Georgia Grace and I were in our cousin Payton's wedding, I'll post those pictures soon. Let me just say she was one beautiful and hilarious flower girl (or "flower frog" as she called herself). And Payt was the most gorgeous bride! We were honored to have taken part in their happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment