Sunday, January 15, 2017

Baby News

Guess what? I am going to be an aunt again! My sister-in-law and brother-in-law are expecting their first baby and I am absolutely elated about Baby Hall. I have thought she was pregnant like fifteen times. She's been on my pregnancy radar. So I can say I saw this coming but it's kind of negated since it is the fifteenth time I have thought it. Mommy and baby are both doing great. We can't wait to meet the newest member of our family in late summer! 

 
Since we took his bottle away about a week ago, it's been a roller coaster ride trying to keep him fed. The first couple of days he rebelled and pretty much boycotted any type of nutrition (stubborn much?). Then he started eating the walls down. We couldn't keep him full. Now, we are somewhere in the middle but we still don't have a solid routine. He still asks for his ba ba periodically and isn't drinking as much milk as I would like. I'm hopeful with a little more time we will get this thing figured out. 

 
These four love to make snapchat videos together. They are hilarious! I can't believe there will be another one to add to this crew soon :)

Tuesday nights are her favorite. Ballet, tap and CFA for dinner! She is in the "Dance School" class and they all have to wear purple. She has made new friends and reconnected with old ones. She loves her teacher Mrs. Ginny. I paid for her recital costume at our last practice that will take place in May. We are on year two of dance and she loves it more each day. 

 
Saturday our friends James and Ashley got last minute tickets to the UK game and asked us to tag along. Thankfully we had no plans and asked Marcus's family to keep the kids and headed to Lexington. We had such a fun day from start to finish. This was our first outing since Ben was born and it was good to talk and catch up without having to pause to change a diaper or wipe a nose. I'm so thankful for their friendship. Oh, and the Cats won! Icing on the cake.

 
Today is MLK day so we all had a day at home together. I didn't leave the house and this boy spent most of his day in time out so it was a fun one. I think he is still moody about taking away the bottle. Anyway, I snapped this picture before he and Daddy headed to the barber shop. He loves going to see Barbie. He was a good boy at the shop and came home and took a good nap. He sure tests my patience but I love him more than the world. He feels up my mama heart.

 
My four going on fourteen year old helping me with laundry. She would rather help me with household tasks than play with toy hands down. She loves cooking in the kitchen, folding laundry, setting a table, etc. I haven't got her on board with cleaning and picking up yet but there's still time. I love her big, domestic heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment