Wednesday, September 5, 2012

32 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of baby: Georgia is the size of a sack of potatoes (about 4 lbs)
Total Weight Gain: Gained 19 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.  I did find some maternity tees at target.com for $3.78 a piece and they are so comfy!
Gender: It's a girl!!! Georgia Grace Harrison
Movement: She is VERY active - especially at night
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good! I try to take naps here and there. Other moms tell me to sleep while I can! 
Cravings: chocolate milk, any type of juice. Really I am just craving beverages-weird?!?
Symptoms: tiredness but that's about it. I do have some lower back pain if I sit in one position too long so I try to avoid that.
Best Moment this week: starting the month of September which means we are just one month away from meeting our daughter!

This is typically what happens when we take our weekly picture ha! He does like to have his picture made.

I had my week 32 doctors appointment yesterday and everything looked great! Her heart rate was 146 and I am measuring right where I should be. I can't believe she is approximately 4 pounds! I go back in another two weeks and then we should have our final ultrasound at the following visit. We are getting so close!

I am in the process of planning a "babymoon" for us. We thought it would be nice and relaxing to go on a little getaway before she gets here. We are going to a wedding in Lexington at the end of this month which just happens to be during Marcus' fall break week so I am looking into something that weekend. Since we will be in that area, I thought we might go to the appalachian mountains since we have only been through them and not visited them. I hope it will all work out so we can go!

This short week has had me all confused but I'm not complaining! I'm ready for a forecasted cooler weekend--it's time for pumpkins, hayrides, flannel, apple cider, and all the fun that goes with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment