Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bride-To-Be!

Last night I hosted my sister-in-law Shanna's bridal shower at her new house. She pretty much just let us do whatever we wanted to so she got a few surprises ;) It was a lot of fun planning everything and I am glad we were able to do it at their home so she could show it off to all the girls! They have really been working hard on it and it is beautiful.

The spread: parmesan chicken alfredo, italian bread, caesar salad, peach tea, and cake of course! The chicken dish turned out great, I will definitely be making it again. And I love her kitchen-she made a great choice with the red.

The beautiful and delicious cake! One of the bridesmaid's mother-in-law made it for us. It was the perfect size with a little left over for Jake :)

The beautiful bride-to-be! Just 28 days until she will be Mrs. Hall :))

I think the tissue pom-poms gave the party a nice touch! Thanks to Kathy for climbing up on the island and hanging them for us. Funny story--I told Shanna to go see if they had any floss and she couldn't find floss but did find some fishing line ha! She is marrying a true outdoorsman!

The personalized wedding dress hanger I got her. I kept my gifts G-rated, I think her brother was glad I did ha!

This one was for Jake ;)

She is using peacock feathers as decoration at the wedding so when I saw this wreath I knew she had to have it!

The bride and 4 of her bridesmaids-me, Amy, Shanna, Bethie, and Olivia. And yes, I am 8 1/2 months pregnant if you can't tell :). I just hope baby girl doesn't decide to come before 10/13/12!

It was a fun night and a great way to start all of the wedding festivities! I can't wait for their October barn wedding in just 4 weeks. She will be a stunning bride and Jake will be a handsome groom. I am lucky to call them sister-in-law and brother-in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment