Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Flea Market Trip

Although it rained through the night, it was not raining early this morning when we got up so we decided to make our annual trip to the flea market. My grandparents, mom, Marcus, and me went and we met Rachel, Nathan, Sara, and Brandon there.

It pretty much rained the whole time :/. We were pretty disappointed because we were looking forward to this trip and was hoping to find some neat pieces for the nursery. I did find a really good deal on hairbows for baby girl! Since it was raining she was selling all her bows really cheap so I bought a bag full! That made it worth the trip for me :).

I didnt' take a lot of pictures because all  I had was my phone and there weren't as many booths set up this year due to the weather. We still had a good time and bought some Amish donuts and fresh vegetables as we were leaving.

Tonight we are having homemade potato soup at grandmommas. Perfect way to start this fall season!

I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow. I am praying for continued good news and a healthy baby girl growing just like she should be! 8 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment