Wednesday, September 19, 2012

34 Weeks

I'm 34 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Size of baby: Georgia is almost 5 lbs - about the size of a large cantaloupe.
Total Weight Gain: Gained 22 lbs (Whoa!)
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular. Lots of dresses and yoga pants!
Gender: It's a girl!!! Georgia Grace Harrison
Movement: She continues to have lots of movement. She loves when I drink juice!
Sleep: Once I ever get comfortable I sleep like a baby!
Cravings: My appetite has improved. I have been indulging in cinnamon rolls before bed so I guess that's my latest craving.
Symptoms: a few Braxton-Hicks, mild back pain
Best Moment this week: Making big progress on her nursery!


Here is a little reminder of my growing self. And I thought I was big at week 18 ha! I am so glad I have these pictures to look back on. It is such a special time for me!

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment and scheduled our final ultrasound for next Friday. This is basically to make sure she is still positioned head down and to see how big she is. I will start weekly checks after that. We are getting down to the wire! Everything looked great yesterday. I am proud of my healthy growing girl!

Today the department heads at work threw me a shower! It was so sweet of them to do. I am the youngest of the group and they have all taken me in as one of their own. I will post pics later this week when our director of marketing emails them to me. I am so blessed God led me to TLRMC! 

No comments:

Post a Comment