Sunday, September 2, 2012

Weekend of Football, Friends & Family

It is officially football season and we celebrated it this weekend! Friday night our high school football team played their homecoming game and beat Ft. Knox to move to 3-0 on the season!

My beautiful cousin Payton was a member of the Senior class homecoming court!

My cousin Sierra won Homecoming Queen-I was so happy for her!

Saturday was a day of rest, relaxation, and football. Rain from hurricane Isaac arrived to town so it was a great day to stay in. Nathan and Rachel came over that night to watch some games. Owen kept us entertained!

Yes, Sunday was the Governors Cup and I'll just say I'm afraid this is going to be a long season. Sigh. Oh well, we will always bleed blue no matter what!

Sunday night my sister Paige and her roommates invited us all down to their house in Bowling Green for supper! The whole family went, I think we overwhelmed them ha! I loved visiting with her and her sweet friends. She has been blessed with SIX wonderful housemates and a great home away from home.

Tomorrow (if weather permits) we are taking our annual labor day trip to the Greenville Flea Market! I hope we find some unique items for the nursery and our bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment