Sunday, September 9, 2012

9/9/12-Marcus' Day of Salvation

Last night at our church's revival, Marcus accepted Jesus Christ as his personal savior!!!!!

Marcus has fought the daily battle of doubt and conviction for several years. This is something that he has kept to himself and hasn't shared with anyone.

Marcus wants to do so much more for God and knew he couldn't do those things until he made it right.

I am SO SO proud of the courage and obedience he had to make the most important decision of his life. I know God is going to use him in BIG ways and I am blessed to get to be his wife on this journey!

Please pray for me as I feel some guilt for not knowing about this battle he had been enduring. Isn't the wife supposed to know everything about the husband? Isn't there supposed to be an open line of communication? The devil wants me to believe these things and to put a wedge in our relationship but I am not going to let him. Just like Marcus said, there was nothing that I could have done. It took him accepting the courage from God to make the decision himself. I know our relationship will be stronger now than it ever has been.

And please pray for Marcus as he follows God's lead and is a servant for Him. His love for God is radiating from him and I know his testimony will be used to win souls to Christ.

God is so good!!!

*Update-we gained 3 more brothers/sisters in Christ tonight! Praise His name!

No comments:

Post a Comment