Sunday, December 16, 2012

Paige's Graduation Day

Yesterday my sister graduated with her Bachelors Degree from WKU! She graduated Summa Cum Laude in 3 1/2 years with a major in Communications AND double minor in Religious Studies and Psychology.
Paige comes from a long line of WKU grads. Marcus and I both graduated from WKU along with my mom, dad, and aunt. Here I am graduating with my Bachelors in May of 2009. We are a Hilltopper family!
The graduate with her 6 week old niece. If Georgia is just like her Aunt Paige I won't mind :) Georgia was such a good girl! Slept most of the time and was so pleasant. She's such a good baby and easy to take places.

We celebrated Paige's graduation with a post commencement dinner at Federal Grove. We had a whole room reserved for all of her family and friends. Paige with a bunch of her beautiful friends that came to her graduation dinner. She has the most amazing friends that love her so much.

We are so proud of you sis! Can't wait to see what the future holds and how and where the Lord uses you! Oh, and Go Tops! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment