Wednesday, June 19, 2013

6 Month Portraits

{Just a little bloggy housekeeping- I know some of you have tried to leave comments and have been unsuccessful. And some of you have left comments with google+ and now they have disappeared. I just disabled my google+ which should make it easier to post comments-hallelujah! Oh google+, you devil you. I think I finally have all the kinks out-sorry for any confusion, folks!}

Our pictures from Georgia Grace's six month photo shoot are finished and I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM. Julia of Julia Christopher Photography captured my daughter like only she can. They are perfection in my opinion. Oh I just can't stop looking at them!

Y'all I am so proud of this picture. The floppy hat, the quilt (that my great-grandmother Thelma McCoy made), the blue stormy sky, the wheatgrass, and of course my beautiful baby girl holding a Georgia peach. I can't get this one printed and mounted on a wall fast enough.

These were our first professional pictures as a family of three and she knocked it out of the park on the first swing. I love how proud Georgia Grace looks in this picture ha! This one I will cherish forever.

Those eyes just melt this momma's heart.

This is how my girl is 95% of the time! She is such a happy and smiley baby. And she loves the camera I think ;-)


Daddy's girl and momma's world.

Such a timeless picture. Love those little hands.

Love the way Marcus is looking at her in this one

There are more but I wanted to go ahead and post the ones I have seen already. I am hoping to have them all this weekend. Thank you Jules for exceeding our expectations time and time again!

No comments:

Post a Comment