Thursday, June 13, 2013

Our Week In Pictures

Gammy and Gran Stan kept Georgia Grace on Tuesday and this was the picture I was sent. I guess it's never too early to start learning the fundamentals! 

I can't get over how much this doll looks like my Georgia Grace. The part of the hair and the eyes are almost identical-crazy!!

We have enjoyed going on evening strolls this week so Wednesday night we walked to our local summer place-to-be The Sno Shack. Marcus and I enjoyed "Frog In A Blenders" (you'll just have to trust me on that one) and sweet girl enjoyed some plain shaved ice. She thought she was big stuff! She was already bathed and in her jammies which made bedtime easier. 

First time trying squash-YUM!

Thursday Georgia Grace and I attended VBS at our church. She wasn't in a class or anything but I thought it would be neat to take her one day and let her be in the environment. She enjoyed watching her nursery friend Ellie play and visiting with our church family.

She even got to ride a roller coaster ha! The theme this year was "Colossal Coaster World" and the church was decorated so fun. Marcus had one child saved in his class and others also made a decision this week!!! Every ounce of planning and prayer is worth it to gain one brother/sister in Christ!



Wednesday GGH spent the day poolside with Aunt Shanna and the AKK preschool group. Let me tell you this girl has 25 older brothers and sisters! She loves them and they love her. And I think Aunt Shanna might love her just a little bit too ;)

Congrats to Travis and Becky who are expecting a baby BOY! I know Cainan is excited to show him the ropes ;) Praying for a healthy pregnancy and delivery for this child that is loved so much already.

1 comment: