Friday, October 25, 2013

T'was The Night Before The 1st Birthday Party...

and all through the house mommy was finishing last minute details, 
and leaving no time to blog :)

Just some pictures for now but stay tuned!



Note-it should be peaches instead of cheese twice, and jabber instead of gabber. It was way too late for me to be working on something that needed proofing LOL

The pumpkins are painted, cupcakes are baked (thanks to the mamaw's), outfits laid out and accessorized, and birthday girl is getting her zzzzz's for the big day ahead. The weather looks like it will be the perfect fall evening. I hope I can sleep from the excitement!

Here we go!

6 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday Bash Georgia Grace!!!! Enjoy the cake and presents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey!! So exhausting but so worth it. I'm sure you felt the same way!

      Delete
  2. How precious!!!! I hope she has a great party!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! We did and I got the post up in less than 48 hours so I consider that a success ha!

      Delete
  3. Life is enjoying very important. This moment human life is an important. French parties nyc is important for human life. Life is important part of enjoy moment. Brunch is an important part of New York people, for this, you do not be surprised hearing that the brunch for birthday party celebration has been increasingly popular. We arrange and manage the best birthday brunches in NYC for celebrating your birthday. French parties nyc is interesting and fun. French parties nyc is fashion and high level place. Music & Nightlife is guide to the best nightclubs, gay clubs, after-parties, live concerts, comedy clubs, DJs, dance parties, bands and music events in New York City. Celebrate your birthday or plan someone else’s birthday celebration at the premiere nightclubs, bars, lounges and restaurants in the New York and Tri-State area french parties new york city

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog!! I loved all the images and loved your ideas. I am searching for the best birthday party nyc for my son’s birthday celebrations. Can you suggest me?

    ReplyDelete