Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Running Out Of Cute Snowy Titles

We are enjoying another winter wonderland scene in our neck of the woods this week. As beautiful as it is and as much as I love living in seasonal weather, I really hope this is our last snow for the season. Spring needs its turn :)

About 3 1/2 inches of snow and a 1/2-3/4 inch layer of ice underneath that. Not too shabby!

We couldn't let the opportunity to let Georgia Grace play in the snow get away from us. And she had a ball! Watching her little feet sink into the snow and waddle around in her snowsuit was the cutest. She really enjoyed playing in it and eating it.

Doggy brother Owen joined us for the snow party and ended up knocking her down with his tail from the excitement. And then while she was laying there he proceeded to give her some kisses in the snow. She didn't mind that.

My sweet snow angel (braced for doggy loves)

She got her first taste of snow balls and snow cream too. Loved them both. Look at that pucker from the cold!

I was able to stay home and enjoy a snow day with my favorite people so that was extra sweet. I don't mind the snow when it's enough that we are all snowed in :) It's suppose to warm up above freezing today and the snow should be gone by the weekend. And maybe just maybe Spring will arrive after that.

I'm thankful for our last little taste of winter and one more snow day with my baby. These days are special and fleeting and I'm savoring every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment